Sunday 10 June 2012

Random thoughts-1

When I started this blog, I had no idea where I was heading or what it is that I wanted to blog about. Slowly, over the past few months it has taken shape mainly into a poetry blog. No idea how that happened! I know that my poetry isn't all that great but I have somehow come to love this mode of expression. I have this insane urge to make the lines rhyme even though I know that good poetry doesn't have to... That's a part of my obsessive personality I guess. :)


I have also read some wonderful posts over the last few months. Maybe I can never live up to them, but I'm enjoying the ride. :)

4 comments:

Sri Valli said...

This is the same way I felt, When I started the blog...My initial poems were very immature....and some of them were totally senseless...But I still love them....coz they were the basement for improvement....And you write really well :)
All the best...and Happy blogging :)

Saru Singhal said...

I feel comfortable writing poems though I am not that good at it. I simply love the flow of words. Good to know that you feel comfortable in it and enjoy blogging!

Fatima said...

I can connect to each word of yours..its like d same for me !

Earlier I just wrote here and there but now its become my world..albeit a small one :)

TC

Purple Mist said...

Thanks guys!