Sunday 8 July 2012

Ashwin Sanghi's 'The Krishna Key'

After the success of 'The Rozabal Line' and 'Chanakya's Chant', writer Ashwin Sanghi is back with his latest mythological thriller- 'The Krishna Key'. I happened to read the first few chapters which are up online. It looks promising although the characters seem to have been totally ripped off from a certain other historical thriller writer which I'm sure you will have no trouble identifying after reading the book preview. A 40 something historian and a villain who has tattooed almost every inch of his body.. Sounds overtly familiar? Though I was disappointed about the not-so-original characterizations, I have full faith in Sanghi's abilities as an excellent storyteller. I thoroughly enjoyed his last book 'Chanakya's Chant' which is a work of art and I am hopeful that 'The Krishna Key' will live up to my crazy expectations. ;)


The book is expected to be released in the last week of August 2012.


A preview of the first five chapters- http://www.slideshare.net/ashwinsanghi/the-krishna-key-preview


Pre-order it on Flipkart- http://www.flipkart.com/krishna-key-9381626685/p/itmdayz59gtzmq22?pid=9789381626689&ref=229eff10-c8b3-4044-91c9-7843377440ff


And now for my favourite bit! The trailer for the book. I should mention that the music is awesome! Mystical, enchanting and it piques your curiosity regarding the book.



1 comment:

Mirza Ghalib said...

The pace of the book is good & will keep u engrossed .The story telling is non linear.I believe Ashwin sanghi likes to write in a non linear fashion.The story ends on a philosophical note another aspect of Ashwin's writing.A good read ,if a movie will be made it will be better than any Abbas Masthan thriller.