Wednesday 5 October 2011

First Tag :)

Thanks to Arpitha, I'm doing my first tag. Here goes-


1) Which is your favorite "Lays" flavor? (Yes its the Frito Lays chips I am asking about)
Hmm.. Tough one to answer. I used to love American Cream and onion but right now, I'd go with Caribbean Hot 'n' Sweet Chilli.

2) Which is the one place you would love to go but have not been there as yet?
I love travelling.. Would love to go deep sea diving in the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.

3) Which is the one color you hate?
Shocking fluorescent pink and mustard yellow. Sorry can't pick one out of the two!

4) Given an option to rescue a wooden log or a wooden plank which one would you rescue?
The answer that came out at the top of mind was- wooden log. Don't ask me why!

5) Why did you rescue whichever you rescued?
Oh, so you did ask! Sorry, no idea.

6) Dogs or cats?
I'm not a pet person. But I guess dogs would be better, especially the cute little thing in the Vodafone ads.

7) Which is the one gadget which you would like to own which you don't already have?

Definitely the Amazon Kindle. And my birthday is on April 20th. (Hint, hint;))


4 comments:

A Fineapple said...

nice answers.. :) award..??

A Fineapple said...

u know i used to like american cream nd onion nd now my favorite is Caribbean hot nd sweet chilli.. :) :)

Saru Singhal said...

Interesting answers...fun read...
Saru

Purple Mist said...

I've put up the award on a seperate page on my blog. Thanks :)