Sunday 20 November 2011

Random thoughts on a random Sunday

Aaaahhh... So I finally got a Sunday off from work.. And some time to spend on the internet..


 Usually thoughts run through my mind at a gentle pace, like the non existent Mumbai breeze. But today they are running at such a frightening speed that I had to jot them down. To maintain my sanity. To kill my boredom. To update my blog. So you must have guessed that the third reason was the most important one? Well you're right. There's a lot of pressure that goes into maintaining an Indiblogger rank.. So here goes...


Thought No. 1: I should own a private flat in Mumbai. With air-conditioning, to save myself from mosquitoes and sunstrokes (which curiously enough are fully possible in Mumbai even during the winter).


No.2: I want to make a living out of reading books, not medical ones, though. Or better still, I want to marry the owner of a bookstore.


No. 3: I want to have Vada Pav or street chaat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.


No. 4: They should consider banning people from working after 5pm. Seriously. I don't know who 'they' are, though.


No. 5: 'They' should also open a Mafia Wars de-addiction centre. Fully cured from this addiction, I have suffered an acute relapse again.


No. 6: I am not feeling hypoglycemic (hungry, in medical terms) today. Yes, I do think in medical terminology.


No.7: People who own flats in Mumbai, kindly use curtains. I'm not interested in seeing you scratch your butt, or have a bath, or... the possibilities are endless... I DON'T WANT to witness your private moments, but I still CAN. Get what I mean?


No. 8: I am missing Bangalore, Mummy, Mummy's food, my soft, soft, bed....


No. 9: Thoughts are still racing through my head and my typing speed cannot keep up...


Racing thoughts... Am I suffering from an acute episode of Mania? There I go, with the medical terminology again.. And you must be bored, reading utter nonsense. Well, I did warn you, this post was just to update my blog! Kindly look elsewhere to satisfy your reading urges. :)

2 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Well, Mumbai is Mumbai and since you are from Bangalore which BTW is one of the best cities in India. You will surely miss a lot of things.

Just a random comment:) :) :)

Purple Mist said...

:)