Tuesday 23 August 2011

And I'm back to...

... Angry Birding!



Well, after leaving for Mumbai 4 months ago, I hadn’t been able to try my skills at busting those annoying green pigs, marmosets and what not.. But the first thing I did after coming back to Bangalore was to update the game on my iPod, or rather, my brother’s iPod (which he rarely uses) and BAM!!! I’m back to my favourite pastime, and boy, doesn’t it feel great each time I score 3 stars and find a hidden melon or papaya… It’s all about those tropical shakes baby!!!

I first heard about this addictive game a few months back and immediately downloaded the free version on my (brother's) iPod and i was hooked! Almost immediately got the paid version and haven't looked back since. The game is supposed to be based on physics and geometry and stuff like that but to me it's common sense. I suggest this game to all for many hours of pure, unadulterated fun!

No comments: