Tuesday 23 August 2011

My bucket list

  • Meet Brett Lee.
  • Marry Brett Lee!!
  • Visit Switzerland and learn how to ski on the Alps.
  • Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef.
  •  Have a child before I turn 30 and adopt another one before I'm 35.
  • Watch a live cricket World Cup/ 20-20 match.
  • Watch a live Federer vs. Nadal match.
  • Redecorate our current house in Bangalore for my parents.
  • Make enough money to be able to donate to all the causes I care for.
  • Own a library.
  • Own a bookstore!
  • Get 3 stars and attain every achievement possible on Angry Birds :)
  • Write a bestselling thriller novel.
  • Win the Nobel prize for Medicine.
  • Plant at least 10 trees a year.
  • Fund a girl child's education.
  • Make all Bangaloreans learn Kannada. (Totally impossible, I know.)
  • Read a Kannada novel.
  • Go on a Europe tour, visiting all the places mentioned in the DaVinci Code and follow the Path of Illumination described in Angels and Demons :)
  • Meet JK Rowling.
  • Meet Dan Brown.
  • Win a prize in a photography competition.
  • Send my parents for a vacation in Kenya and Switzerland.
  • Own an Amazon Kindle.
  • Put on weight :)
  • Straighten my hair permanently.
  • My honeymoon destination: Manali and Rohtang Pass.
  • Own the best laptop with all the latest features.
  • Play with dolphins.
And finally... To die saving the life of the one I love :):)

No comments: